contentsRobot Hardware Handbook
- Chassis specification settings
- Combat, heat, damage, and repair
- Cortex architecture and common malfunctions
- Devices and peripherals
- Faster-than-light (FTL) travel mechanics
- OEM data files
- Power transfer protocols
- Transceiver responsibilities and malfunctions
Robot Hardware Handbookfor SXDs and SXD compatibles
Document revision 1.2.2
Copyright © 2017–2021, Nanite Systems Corporation. All rights reserved.
For consultation as a supplement to the Companion Owners' Manual.
Questions? Comments? Send us your feedback!
S. Wright, Chief Technology Officer, Consumer Products Division
T. Peluso, Chief Executive Officer, Consumer Products Division
Nanite Systems Research Campus
New Eisa Village, Eisa